We're capable of processing VN customzied handicrafts in bulk quantity for customer worldwide.


– Deposit 40% in advance, remaining 60% balance after sending copy documents by email

– LC at sight 100%

Payment methods: Bank Transfer or Wester Union, XOOM, PAYPAL, RIA, WISE, …


Scroll to Top
icon icon icon icon